February 12, 2009

Plane, heave on to Gatwick.

Yippee! I’m off to London Anglo Terror for two weeks! Marky-mou, ‘Benders, fry-ups, Marky-mou! And wedding planning. Why won’t J.Lo return my calls? Why isn’t she called J.Lo anymore?

The venue:

IslingtonTownHall

And Parisa [Pillows for the People] has inspired me to learn how to embed music in this here dead-end blog. If you were at my birthday in December, you probably met Ben who’s in Fenech-Soler. They even got a write up in The Guardian in September!


The Fight - Fenech Soler

If anyone can send me a couple jars of Baconnaise, I’d be forever grateful.

baconnaise3pack1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! And hooray for Fenech-Soler. Fucking hell, they're good, aren't they?

Parisa said...

I'm going to keep my good eye out for some baconaise for you!
xo p