October 30, 2007

My kitty needs a home.


As you may know, I've recently relocated to London. I'm unable to bring my cat Coco with me, so I'm looking for a new home for her. If you have room or know of someone who does, I'd be very, very grateful. She's always been an indoor cat, but I think she'd really be great as an outdoor cat too. She wouldn't be very good with kids, but is immensely loyal. I really can't tell you how much it would mean to me to find somewhere kind and safe for her. And think of all the fun kitty photos you can take!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I somehow never saw you as a busty chav, but maybe London is affecting you that way. Good luck with the Kitty. Maybe eBay?

Anonymous said...

Darling, have written with details to everyone in Berlin I know. Hope someone will come up trumps. Love galore.