November 01, 2007

I'm going to see Robyn at Scala tonight!

I'm going to my first concert in ages tonight. I think the last concert I went to was either Au Revoir Simone/Slow Club or Glastonbury. My memory's shot though, so who knows what I might be forgetting.

Anyway, I'm going to see Robyn tonight at Scala with Mark, Rick and John. 'With Every Heartbeat' reached number one in the UK over the summer. I even saw Robyn getting into her car outside of MTV in Camden. Before you get to thinking I'm a stalker, I was meeting Mark for lunch.

She also has these amazing songs. Golly, I sure do love the Europops.
'Handle Me'. This is the better, original Swedish video for the song. It's wrong on so many levels.

And the silly re-release version:

'Konichiwa Bitches', 'Cobrastyle' and her first hit from 1997 'Show Me Love', which was in the top ten of the US Billboard charts, people! OK, so were Jewel and Hanson, but still.




The two most amazing shows I saw over the summer (I was at the shows in the videos:
Daft Punk at Wireless.


Björk 'Pluto' and 'Innocence' live at Glastonbury.

No comments: